imagesOne of the ways a foreign national can obtain a Green Card is to marry a United States Citizen.  The K visa (K-1, K-2, K-3) category was created for the purpose of allowing the fiancé(e)s of United States citizens and their accompanying minor children/ step children to be admitted to the United States as nonimmigrants.  The hallmark of such a visa is the requirement that the foreign national must marry the United States citizen within 90 days of entry.  Much to my surprise, there is a reality show airing on TLC, “90 Day Fiancé”, about this process! I am sure it will not give you specific pointers on the more technical process of filing the necessary paperwork (contact the office for that), however I imagine that it would be pretty entertaining.  I intend to watch it on DVR.   TLC’s, “90 Day Fiancé” airs Sundays 10/9 central.   [I am not affiliated with TLC and do not endorse the specific subject matter that is aired on the show.]