Citizenship Attorney

Uh oh…I did not file my I-751 on time! What to do now?

March 18, 2014

A foreign national who gains permanent residence through a marriage to a U.S. Citizen would be classified as a Conditional Permanent Resident if the marriage is less than two years old. Ninety days before the second anniversary of the alien obtaining Lawful Permanent Resident status, the I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence must be […]